Well, here goes nothing!
1. What celebrity are you said to resemble?
This is too funny because I am told I look like so many different people some great and some well not so great.
On a good day I have been told Michelle Pfeiffer and believe me I wish that was true! On a not so great day Lindsay Lohan. No offense to Lindsay she was beautiful before she started playing around with her face and other things. Well, I will let you decide!
Middle "ME" and my two wonderful best friends!
Lindsay... I say neither
Again a tough one! As a decorator myself there are so many designers that I idolize.
It would have to be Michael S. Smith!
I would love to start a shelter/work program for homeless and runaway teenagers. I saw a documentary on this crisis and I felt so helpless. Then I would buy my parents their dream home!
I think it's my living room because of all the natural light that streams in during the day.
It would be what I tell my girls all the time, have self confidence! You don't need anyone or thing to validate who you are, you just need to know you are special and capable of great things.
6. What's the worst haircut you ever had?
HAHAHA, it would have to be the Dorothy Hamill wedge in the 1970's!
I had such thick wavy hair that the boys called my rat's nest when I came to school with my new doo!
Sisley Eye gel mask!
8. Name a song that get's stuck in your head!
10. Everyone has them, what's your guilty pleasure?
Had them last night, chocolate covered digestive cookies from Cadbury with tea!
My Sisterhood Award Shout Outs!
1. How do you recharge your inner batteries?
2. What celebrity do people say you resemble?
3. If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, who would it be?
4. Your Dream vacation?
5. If you won the lottery whats the first thing you would do?
6. What's your go to beauty product?
7. What is your favorite room in your home?
8. What would you tell the 21 year old you, if you had the chance.
9. Favorite flower?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Good luck ladies and I look forward to learning more about all of you!